Real Estate Terms Index
Welcome to our online real estate dictionary, where you’ll find over 1400 definitions of real estate terms and jargon. The go-to source for real estate agents, brokers, homeowners, home buyers, landlords, renters, property owners, landowners and mortgage providers.
Since 2004, Real-Estate-Dictionary.com has been committed to providing a reliable source of information for real estate professionals, and we’re proud to continue serving as a reliable resource for anyone looking to navigate the complex world of real estate.
Whether you’re looking to brush up on your industry knowledge or simply curious about a particular term, we’re confident you’ll find what you need in our extensive collection of real estate definitions.
- Definition of Accretion
- Definition of Commingling
- Definition of Executed Contract
- Definition of Leasehold Interest
- Definition of Agency by Ratification
- Definition of Material Defect
- Definition of Sales Concession
- Definition of Strata fee
- Definition of Inter Alia Mortgage
- Definition of Abstraction Extraction Method